Terms and Conditions
By accessing this Website, You acknowledge, agree, and warrant that:
- (ii) You are at least eighteen (18) years of age;
- (iii) You have and will access the Website and optionally provide information to Lifekey for the purpose of education and/or to evaluate the option of becoming a client of Lifekey;
- (iv) You will not download, replicate, reproduce, 'rewrite', appropriate, distribute, or make derivative works from or modify any of the materials contained in this Website or any portion of it (including words and images) for any commercial purposes without written consent from Lifekey;
- (v) You will not make or support any attempt to damage, impair, slow, subvert, alter, unlawfully access, or use this Website or any of it's supporting servers or content distribution networks in any way beyond their explicitly designated uses (ie, to read provided information or to contact Lifekey through use of form(s) on Website);
- (vi) Lifekey is not responsible for any actions You take based on use of this Website;
- (vii) Lifekey will not be liable for any injuries, damages, or costs incurred by You as the result of any actions You take in connection to Your use of this Website;
- (viii) Your use of this Website represents a legal agreement and does not equate to any legal or social relationship between You and Lifekey;
- (ix) You understand and agree that Lifekey holds no obligation to You regarding this Website and that Lifekey may change or remove this Website or any portion of it at any time;
- (x) When using this Website, You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in Your jurisdiction at every level (federal, state, county, city, local). You access or use this Website only if you are in full agreement of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If You are not in full agreement, You will immediately cease use of this Website.
No warranties are offered.
This Website explicitly offers no guarantees or warranties of any form.
No warranties are made regarding the completeness, suitability, availability, reliability, quality, or accuracy of any information provided on this Website. This site is provided "as is" for educational purposes only, not as mental health advise, which would require a relationship not granted to You as a user of the Website. Information may become outdated or obsolete. Lifekey may choose to leave it as such or change it at any time. While best efforts have been put forth to inform users of any potential harm that may come through use of Website, no information provided by this Website constitutes a warranty or guarantee of any kind regarding mental health, privacy protection, or any other matter.
Aside from public-domain images, the content displayed on this Website - including words, created images, and photographs - remains the intellectual property of Jeremy McAllister. Commercial exploitation of Website contents is prohibited, including posting to social media or electronic forums, forwarding to third-parties, or use in any workplace for presentation or lecture. Without prior written consent, You may not reproduce or reprint (electronically or hard copy) Website or any materials found on Website in any manner (audio, visual, digital, etc.). Please contact Jeremy McAllister to receive written consent to reuse, republish, or reprint any material contained in this Website. Your license to use or access Lifekey contents will be narrowly construed. Any right not specifically granted is reserved.
Requests for use of content should be directed to: email@example.com
Client Rights not Applicable
Use of Website does not constitute any counselor-client relationship or confer any legal or ethical client rights in any jurisdiction.
Term & Termination
Lifekey Accepts No Liability
Use of the Lifekey Counseling Website constitutes an agreement by the users not to hold Lifekey Counseling LLC or any of its owners, officers, employees or volunteers liable or responsible for any information posted on it or any costs or damages - including financial, material, or other - incurred by use of the Website. Any action You take based on this Website's content You take strictly at Your own risk. Lifekey will NOT be held liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of this Website.
To indemnify means to absolve a person or entity from responsibility for damage or loss arising from a transaction/interaction with that person or entity or a product they have provided.
Choice of Law & Forum
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, You signify Your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If You are not in agreement with these, please do not use this Site.
Revisions and Implied Consent
Scroll to bottom of page to see the most recent date of change for this document, 'Terms and Conditions'.