Mindful Counseling for Complex Trauma: Anxiety, Shame, Stuckness
“We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.”
- Does my brother have PTSD
- I'm miserable at my job (fast food) but i'm afraid to quit because i know that my work is the one place my old stalker wouldn't dare to go into. Not even my house is safe for me. I just don't know what to do.
- Prospective Study Identifies Factors Associated With Unemployment Among People With MS - Managed Healthcare Executive
- Flashbacks make me angry?
- Small efforts can protect farmers from pesticides. insights from Zambia - MENAFN.COM
- issues w the person im interested in
- Is this normal to think?
- [NSFW]I'm not sure how to move on, or if that's even possible.
- Idea to help with episodes?
- My partner had a psychotic episode
- Reoccurring Nightmares- Insomnia
- Half way through my ketamine infusions(update)
- PTSD and letting people in
- I’m so aware of how annoying I’m being and I don’t know how to fucking stop
- I crashed hard after an amazing night with a guy