Mindful Counseling for Complex Trauma: Anxiety, Shame, Stuckness
“We do not grow absolutely, chronologically. We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly. We grow partially. We are relative. We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present. We are made up of layers, cells, constellations.”
- How to help a friend with PTSD (Sexual Harassment/Rape)
- Opinions? Anyone else experienced this?
- Family making trauma jokes
- Do you think I need to see a counselor?
- Deep posteromedial cortical rhythm in dissociation
- [Tigger Warning] Any advice would be appreciated. 31M-PTSD
- I feel like I'm mourning the of myself
- Please let me know if you know any good coping strategies or resources-> when I was young I was left at a hotel, and now I’m 19 and afraid to be home alone. I feel empty and scared still.
- I’m scared
- Feeling like a fake/feeling triggered by self?
- Panic attacks
- These Are the Least Obedient Dog Breeds - Newsweek
- Why doesn’t my psychologist want to give me a diagnosis?
- abusive ex (blackmailing, gaslighting, physical abuse)